What To Expect
Incisions of the groin & inner thigh above the knee of the operative leg
For All Surgeries
- Please call our office at 4:30pm the day prior to your procedure to obtain your arrival time for the nexdt day. For Monday procedures, please call on the Friday prior to your procedure.
- You will have a pre-op appointment in outpatient services that will include preop teaching as well as lab work
LHH or CMC
- You will arrive at your respective hospital for pre-op teaching & lab work as determined by our office. Please call our office to obtain that time
- Edema of the operative leg – elevation required when at rest.
- Walk every day followed by elevation of the leg to control edema.