What To Expect
Incisions: mid abdomen, possible both groins
For All Surgeries
- Please call our office at 4:30pm the day prior to your procedure to obtain your arrival time for the nexdt day. For Monday procedures, please call on the Friday prior to your procedure.
- You will have a pre-op appointment in outpatient services that will include preop teaching as well as lab work
LHH or CMC
- You will arrive at your respective hospital for pre-op teaching & lab work as determined by our office. Please call our office to obtain that time
- Poor appetite & lack of energy for app 3 weeks.
- Possible problems with constipation due to pain
- RX, poor appetite & decreased activity.
- May drive in app. 3 weeks if not using narcotic.
- Possible edema of ankles – use elevation to treat.